Your dental health can all hinge on simple factors, such as regular cleanings and checkups. Preventive measures like these can decrease the likelihood of dental problems and helps avoid serious and costly treatments.
REGULAR ORAL HYGIENE CAN...
- Prevent gum disease
- Help maintain good physical health
- Keep your teeth
- Detect dental problems early
- Have a bright white smile
- Prevent bad breath
- Maintain good oral health
We are dedicated to providing you a safe and comfortable environment for all of your dental needs. Let our highly trained technicians show you that dental appointments can be a relaxed, stress-free experience.
Your next cleaning appointment may include:
- Exams and Diagnosis: Examination of x-rays, gum disease, tooth decay, existing restorations and signs of oral cancer
- Removal of Plaque and Calculus: Plaque is the sticky clear film of bacteria covering your teeth. If plaque is not removed it hardens and turns into calculus in which only dental professionals can remove
- Tooth Polishing: Removes any leftover stain and plaque that is not removed during the scaling session
- Digital X-rays: X-rays reveal valuable information not visible, such as abcessess, cancerous tumors, decay and developmental abnormalities. Digital x-rays reduce the radiation up to 90% of traditional radiographs
- Fluoride Treatment: A great preventative treatment to help protect teeth and aid in cavity prevention